Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birdcage Mini Album

It's me again... yup, 3 projects in less than 24 hours. Pretty insane, I know. LOL! This time I want to share a project with you for I Am Roses.

This mini album was created using AccuCut's Birdcages die-set and ColorBok's Flea Market papers. I used a bunch of I Am Roses products in this mini... Let's start off by showing you some pictures...









I think I'll now point you over to my video where you can get a closer look at this mini album and how it all came together.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share one of my latest projects with you. Now it's time for me to hit the sack... long day tomorrow of pumpkin picking and carving with the kids!

hugs! ❤




I Am Roses products used on this mini album:

GB5 Large White Gardenia (currently out of stock, but check out the GB4's

11 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the whole vintage vibe and it is just chock full of gorgeous details.

Cathy said...

amazing!!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

wow Arlene, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

~Marlene Krogh~ said...

Arlene !
This is absolutely gorgeous, lots of beautiful details - love what you make ♥

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous mini Ar, I love the beautiful flowers and DP you used!

Hugs,
Candi

Wendy said...

Amazing album!

Julie said...

Wow!! Just stunning! Love the vintage feel of the album. julie x

Susanne said...

It´s a beautiful album... Love it!!! Hugs Susanne

Sharon xx said...

Arlene I found your blog by searching for tag swaps on google. I just wanted to say I love your work. Your tutorials are inspiring and for a girl who has lost her crafting mojo thats a good thing! xx
Gorgous work
Sharon xx

Anniesstampingcorner said...

absolutly georgeous love this ablum

Goyi Rodriguez said...

Me ha encantado el mini-albun de la jaulita, es precioso, te sigo.Felicidades

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS